Chemical and Lab Safety - What Do I Do If An EPA Inspector Shows Up?
What do I do if an EPA Inspector Shows Up?
- Request that a University Safety representative be present, proceed if the inspector won’t wait.
- Notify your Safety Manager or Executive Director
- Be courteous, but don’t volunteer information
- Accompany the inspector at all times
- Fix any problems that are found as quickly as possible
For more information about the contents of this page
contact : askEHS
Return to Chemical and Lab Safety